Cadre Components based in Haydock, is a well established small family run business, distributing to the furniture industry we are currently seeking an Office Administrator to join our team.
Acting as the sole support person for the office, the post-holder will be responsible for the management of office facilities and the provision of support to a busy team.
Working in a professional office environment the support person in the office will be responsible for:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and distribute as necessary.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Ensure kitchen/office supplies are sufficient and restocked regularly
- Ensure a safe and tidy office environment
- Provide a high level of professional and customer service
- Provide basic secretarial and administrative support
- Input and process documentation relevant to sales, purchases using Sage Line 50
- Working 8.30-17:00 Monday to Friday
Who we’re looking for:
Self motivated individual it is essential that you have a good working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and MS Office including Word and Excel. You must be a team player with excellent communication skills and have the ability to work to deadlines.
To apply please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org